3 Chevrolet Robots in Transformers Movie
Latest Transformers movie, Age of Extinction will soon appear in cinemas next week. As with the previous Transformers films, a variety of cool cars will adorn the film’s director Michael Bay.
Chevrolet preparing some cars like Camaro, Corvette and Sonic.
“In all of the Transformers movies, have always been a champion of Chevrolet vehicles. Movies helps us to approach young people around the world,” said Chief Marketing Officer Tim Mahoney Chevrolet.
3 Chevrolet Robots in Transformers Movie :
1. The Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
Corvette Stingray will turn into Autobot Crosshairs. Corvette reshuffle carried out directly in the GM design center at the GM Design, Warren, Michigan.
Green color by Chevrolet named The Allspark Green Tint specifically formulated specifically for this film.
- FUEL ECONOMY (CTY/HWY) 17/29 mpg
- CAR TYPE coupe
- TRANSMISSION 7-speed Manual
- BASIC WARRANTY 3 Yr./ 36000 Mi.
- BLUETOOTH Yes
- HEATED SEATS Yes
- ENGINE TYPE Gas
- TOTAL SEATING 2
- CYLINDERS V8
- DRIVE TRAIN Rear Wheel Drive
- NAVIGATION Yes
- Engine 6.2 L V 8-cylinder
- Drivetrain Rear Wheel Drive
- Transmission 7-speed Manual
- Horse Power 455 hp @ 6000 rpm
- Fuel Economy 17/29 mpg
- WIDTH 6 ft. 1.9 in. (73.9 in.)
- HEIGHT 4 ft. 0.8 in. (48.8 in.)
- LENGTH 14 ft. 8.9 in. (176.9 in.)
- FRONT TRACK 5 ft. 3 in. (63 in.)
- REAR TRACK 5 ft. 1.7 in. (61.7 in.)
- WHEEL BASE 8 ft. 10.7 in. (106.7 in.)
- ENGINE TYPE Gas
- FUEL TYPE Premium unleaded (recommended)
- FUEL TANK CAPACITY 18.5 gal.
- RANGE IN MILES (CTY/HWY) 314.5/536.5 mi.
- EPA MILEAGE EST. (CTY/HWY) 17/29 mpg
Weights and Capacities
- CURB WEIGHT 3298 lbs.
- CARGO CAPACITY, ALL SEATS IN PLACE 15.0 cu.ft.
- MAXIMUM CARGO CAPACITY 15.0 cu.ft.
Engine & Performance
- BASE ENGINE SIZE 6.2 L
- CAM TYPE Overhead valves (OHV)
- CYLINDERS V8
- VALVES 16
- VALVE TIMING Variable
- TORQUE 460 ft-lbs. @ 4600 rpm
- HORSEPOWER 455 hp @ 6000 rpm
- TURNING CIRCLE 37.7 ft.
What’s New for 2014
The 2014 Chevrolet Corvette has been changed; Highlights include a new name (officially, it’s the Chevrolet Corvette Stingray), improved interior quality, more power and new technology features, more angular-looking styling. For now, only the base coupe and convertible are available, with the Z06 expected for next year. and It was fully redesigned.
2. Chevy Sonic
Sonic hatchback is known as the Aveo which will also join in the Transformers : Age of Extinction.
Design grille, bumpers, body kit, rims and aero rise of specially designed anyway. As seen from the photo above, this is not a regular Sonic, but Sonic RS is modified with a number of aftermarket components.
The 2014 Sonic gains a few new optional safety features, including a rearview camera, forward collision warning and lane departure alert. Aside from these additions, the Sonic is unchanged for 2014.
- A six-speed manual transmission and a six-speed automatic are available,
- as is a turbocharged,
- four-cylinder engine.
- The 2014 Chevrolet Sonic seats five and has standard front-wheel drive.
- The base model has a 1.8-liter,
- four-cylinder engine and a five-speed manual transmission.
The Sonic comes in sedan and hatchback body styles and is available in four trims: LS, LT, LTZ and RS (hatchback only).
3. Chevrolet Camaro
In the Transformers movie, the Camaro is a popular car. This is the fourth appearance of the Camaro in the movie Transformers movie. Appearance Camaro in the movie Transformers 3 before, enough to boost sales of the Camaro in the last 4 years.
For the latest Transformers movie, there is a new design of the Camaro. Michael Bay even asked GM design teams in North Hollywood Design Center to make the Camaro a more aggressive and muscular.
The result you can see in the photo above. This is more futuristic with a thin eye.
Light, fast and nimble, the 2014 Camaro Z/28 carries the racing credentials of the original 1967 Z/28.
- Multimatic DSSV® dampers
- Dry sump oiling system
- Standard track-designed integrated cooling system that includes liquid-to-liquid cooling systems for oil, transmission and differential
- 19” fo
- Brembo® Carbon-Ceramic Matrix™ brakes
- 7.0L LS7 engine produces 505 horsepower and 481 lb.-ft. of torque
- TREMEC® TR6060 6-speed close-ratio manual transmission
- High-performance Torsen® helical limited-slip differential
- Advanced aerodynamic package delivers incredible downforce while cooling critical components
- rged aluminum wheels with high-performance Pirelli® PZero® Trofeo R† summer-only tires†
- RECARO® performance front bucket seats with sueded microfiber inserts
- Flat bottom steering wheel and short-throw shifter provide superior driving feel